2016-2017 Learn to Play Hockey
Do you have a young one in your family who wants to know how to play ice hockey? On the surface, the game seems fairly straightforward. Skate down the ice, shoot the puck, and score a goal. But there is much more to it than that and if you want to learn to play hockey well, you need to know the full story of how to play ice hockey.
- You must be able to skate to participate, this is not a learn to skate program.
- Fee $250.00
- Register online starting September 1, 2016 (Watch for online form)
- Register in Person: Saturday Sept 17, 2016 from 1:30 to 2:30 pm At the Doug Wickenheiser
- Registrations can be dropped off and picked up at Northwest Leisure centre West Zone Office
- Accepting Registrations for Ages 4-6 born in 2010-2012
- 18 sessions (Jersey and socks included)
- Program runs from Sunday October 23rd, 2016 to March 12th, 2017
- Full hockey equipment required
- Coaches are required
For further information you may contact: Susan Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or The West Zone Board: email@example.com or 306-791-0226
2016-2017 Power Skating
Power Skating on line registration begins on Thursday September 15 beginning at 8:00 p.m. This registration will be Paypal/Credit Card only and will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Level 1 - Tuesday 6:00-6:40 (Initiation - 2010 & 2011) $260.00
- Level 1 1/2 - Tuesday 6:40-7:20 (Novice - 2008 & 2009) $260.00
- Level 2 - Tuesday 7:20-8:15 (Atom - 2006 & 2007) $285.00
- Level 1 1/2 - Thursday 6:00-6:40 (Novice - 2008 & 2009) $260.00
- Level 2 - Thursday 6:40-7:40 (Atom-2006 & 2007) $260.00
- Level 3 - Thursday 7:45-8:45 (Pee Wee - 2004 & 2005) $285.00
For further information you may contact Randy Weir: 306.543.5305
A Letter from a Coach (pdf)
Please stay tuned for online Winter Sports registration forms.
- Learn To Play Hockey 08:00 a.m."on line" registrationSep1
- Power Skating "on line registration" 8:00 pmSep15
- Learn To Play Hockey "in person" registrationSep17
- Softball registration "in person" 2:30-3:30Mar18
- Softball registration "in person" 2:30-3:30Apr15